Homemade Christmas Gifts



I've featured some great products made by Bloggers in the Blogtique 1 2 3, now it's time to focus on Homemade Christmas gifts.

Here's the challenge, post a picture of your favorite Homemade Christmas gifts you've made or received and then send me the link either via a comment or e-mail [laurie at executive homemaker dot com]. I'll feature them on TipJunkie!

I've already posted some easy Neighbor Christmas Gift Ideas, check them out over on Executive Homemaker or Tip Junkie.

I can't wait to see your great gift ideas!

Comments

donna said…
Wow! I have missed a lot of your post! You all looked so great on Halloween night.

What a fun challenge :)
FYI I'm doing 30 days of Homemade Christmas ideas on my blog...check it out.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary