No More Unibrow

Thanks to Julianne, I've found a "Threader" to do my eyebrows. I usually get them waxed every 6 weeks when I go to get my hair done but lately that hasn't worked out very well. So, I've been sporting a unibrow for a while now.

Just in case you haven't heard of threading before: Threading is more precise and the hair grows back thinner and slower. There is no burning, peeling or irritation, and is good for getting rid of in-grown hairs.

Now my brows are perfectly shaped and trimmed. Life is good. Have you had your brows threaded?
Comments
have fun in utah. i might be mad at you for awhile for not coming to az!
di
The greek in me commands constant plucking. I pluck each day with makeup application, get one or two at a time... threading sounds better.
I would so like to be there for the lunch on Saturday, but that is my ward's Super Saturday and I am teaching a class. You will actually be in my neck of the woods too...I live in South Jordan...
You're cracking me up with all your campaining. Although, it's not working. ;) Let's focus on something fun, like where's our next couples trip going to be?
Have a blast this weekend!
Pretty eyebrows!