Let's Stuff Our Face

Attention all you Utah residence! According to Wendi, we're going to MIRL (meet in real life) with a lunch this Saturday at 2:30! Everyone is invited, yes even you lurkers! ;)
E-mail me laurie at executive homemaker dot com (no spaces) for further details.
So far here are the bloggers who have confirmed:
Lisa (my sister)
Laurie W
Heather
Martha
Wendi
Julie
Annemarie
Who else is in?!? Come on, don't be shy. If you don't want to meet me, you should at least go just to meet these other ladies!
At church on Sunday, two people asked me how old I am. They thought I was 25. Thanks, I guess. But for those of you who are new to my blog, I am a demure...

What would prevent you from meeting other bloggers? Let's assume your schedule isn't an issue.
Comments
Have fun and say hi to my sister Wendi for me.
email is safer. but have fun with that!