Let's Do Lunch!

Hey Ladies, I'm on my way to Utah this weekend! Yeah! My sister, Lisa, and I are flying up this Thursday evening and will only be there for the weekend.
I'm coming up to see my very good friend, Melissa, who after having 3 boys had a girl! Yeah! I can't wait to see the little princess. (This is the 3 of us in NYC when I was pregnant with Drake.)
If you'd like to meet for lunch this Saturday in Salt Lake, leave a comment and let me know. I'd love to meet you in person!!
Just so you won't be disappointed when you see me, you should know that I'm short 5' 3" and I don't have a Texas accent. ;)
Comments
I might see if Heather would like to go. I feel a little like cupid... just kidding!
BUT, I'll be in Atlanta and I'll get to see CASEY, so I guess my life's pretty good, too.
I'm bummed so many of you are going to be out of town. But JULIE! WOW - That would be amazing!!
Email me the details: brianwendiATmsn.com
Anyway, I'm a towering 5'4" so 5'3" people make me feel a little better.
I put out a post on my blog to invite poeple. I hope that's okay. Does 1:30 work okay for you? That's the only time Heather can do it. Is there anywhere in particular you'd like to eat? What area? This is going to be a good time!!
have a great trip! I live in WA state.. so I won't be there.. but have fun.. can't wait to hear about it!
wow 5'3" ! petite! darn about missing out on a UT lunch date!! sounds super fun!~
You know who I am :)