I'm Thankful For...
I had fully intended on doing this last Friday but all of a sudden it was Monday! oops. ;)
Friday Fill-In #46
1. The things I give thanks for this Thanksgiving are an eternal family, good health, and fabulous friends.
2. My Thanksgiving traditions include a fun kiddie dessert like this one, a craft with my boys like The Tablecloth, and a Gratitude Tree.
3. The best part about Thanksgiving is the food.
4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is pumpkin pie.
5. ______ was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me on Thanksgiving. (I block out everything bad and embarrassing. ha ha. I really have no idea, Davis probably broke something valuable at someones house. ;)
6. After the meal, I clean up. {{bummer}}
7. Tonight I'm looking forward to organizing my house top to bottom getting ready for company, tomorrow my plans include buying new sheets for my guest bed and Wednesday, I want to take my family to the Dallas Aquarium!
Happy Thanksgiving Ladies!! I hope you all travel safely and have a wonderful time with your families. If you want some fun Thanksgiving decor, food, and tradition ideas - go over to Tip Junkie.
Comments
Have a great Thanksgiving, and thanks for playing!