Fun Friday

Friday was a fun day of shopping and lots of food! First off, Melissa surprised me with a belated birthday gift of all her favorite things. She used this idea I posted on Tip Junkie using a Sonic cup holder! It was so thoughtful and it meant so much to me that she not only was reading TipJunkie but also found it useful. Thanks Melissa!!

Next, Park City and lunch at the Loco Lizard. Yummy! As usual Lisa picked out the best food and we all had to have a taste.

Then, some shopping. Here's Rachel's blogging debut. She's the most beautiful and mellow baby I've ever been around. Melissa had to RUB IT IN all day. She's 4 months old and a very good sleeper. When awake she's completely content to just hang out.

Here we are trying to keep warm. I borrowed her for a little bit.

Friday night, the financial peeps I'm working with happened to be throwing a seminar, so we went and got motivated to increase our net worth. Afterwards, we had dinner with the co-founder and several new friends.

Yes, we actually went to the Texas Roadhouse Grill. It was a bit weird going to a Mexican restaurant that afternoon and a steakhouse that night - both are BETTER in Texas. (Sorry, truth hurts sometimes.)
We haven't stopped laughing since we got here...
Comments