Blogger Lunch

Top: Martha, Laurie W, Heather, Me. Bottom: Leslee, Annmarie, and Lisa came to the lunch. My friend Melissa, who I was visiting, took the picture.
What can I say about the blogger lunch? We had a BLAST!!! These ladies are amazing! I would hang out with any of these ladies in real life, any time. They're fun, gorgeous, engaging, and most importantly real. I obviously felt like I already knew them, but I was even more excited when our connection in real life was instant and comfortable.
We didn't have any problems filling the conversation. We laughed, talked seriously, got to know each other better, were LOUD, and 2 hours later when the lunch was over - I realized I hadn't even asked any of the questions I had planned.
At one point in the conversation someone asked me if I regretted posting about Heather being my Blog Crush? I knew immediately the answer was No. I never even imagined that I would have had the opportunity to meet her, and because I took a risk by putting myself out there - look what happened! {giggle}
Can I tell you that Heather's just like she is on her blog. She's outgoing, funny, warm, confident, and fabulous! My only regret is that I didn't have a couple more hours to spend with these ladies. I didn't get one-on-one time with each of them like I would have liked. {bummer}

Thank you ladies for taking the time away from your families on a Saturday to meet. I felt honored to have met you and loved every minute of our lunch. You far exceeded my expectations!
If you ever have the opportunity to meet any of your blogger friends - DO IT! I'm so glad I did. You know I couldn't let everyone leave with out a party favor. So I made everyone a beaded bookmark in my current favorite color - turquoise.
Tip: Keep these in mind this Holiday season as a small gift idea or to add a personal touch to a book you're giving.
Comments
diana
It was SO fun to meet you and hang out. I considered at the last minute not going but am so glad I did. You are fun and obviously have a lot of experience with your son that I could learn from. Thank you.
I had a great time!!