Who's Your Blog Crush?
I've been debating on this post for a while now and I've decided to just go for it. ;) I think it's a completely fun topic and let's be honest Ladies, we all have girl crushes. It's the topic over on Tip Junkie's Talk To Me Tuesday.
Right now, my blog crush is Heather over at Unwrapped. I say right now because once I get to "know" the person better my silly crush turns into respect and admiration. From what I can tell, she doesn't read my blog so I can gush about her all I want. ;)
I've been excited to tell you that last week Heather commented on TipJunkie for the first time! Yeah for me! Does it make your day when a blogger you read daily makes a comment on your blog?
Heather is completely fabulous! She's obviously spiritual, she was just called to the Historian for the General Young Men's Presidency in my church.
She's crafty and talented.
She's a Mom-prenuer! She has a thriving photography business. I love it when women take control and turn their passions into a business. (I was a photographer for the year book all 4 years in HS.)
She's a caring mom and does some fun things with her kids. (I didn't feel good about posting pictures of her kids on my blog.)
She has some great gal-pals that she hangs out with often. Usually doing a girls craft night.
But most importantly she can let loose and be real. I love it when women don't feel like they have to only show their good side.
I hope y'all flood Heather's blog with great comments and get to know her. Be sure you add her to your bloglines feed. FYI: She has 41 subscribers. I'm not the only one who thinks she's fantastic.
Truth time! I came out of the closet, it's your turn. Who's your blog crush?
Comments
i love ya! diana
I have two:
Your site I peek in a couple of times a day to see if you have posted on either this site or the TipJunkie site. You seem so organized and have some great ideas. I am so inpired by you and all that you do.
Kristi on Everything Pink blog. She is everything I have tried to be. She has such great ideas. I read her blog and think, "why didn't I think of that?" She has a beautiful family. She just accomplished her first marathon and has inspired me to do a half. She has organized the Pink Christmas event which I think is so neat.
So there it is, my secret.
I'll be honest, my comments have plumetted so much lately I figured I was boring. I really appreciate the affirmations, it gave me the lift I needed to keep going. ;) You Ladies ROCK!
Laurie W - It is a bummer I probably won't ever get to meet her in person. You guys are so fun and I can feel your bond. I love that about your group of friends.
Diana - You have to say that so I'll make the treck out to AZ to visit you again. (totally kidding - your check is in the mail.) ;)
I really enjoy both Camille and Kristi too! What I love about them is that they're so warm and personable on their blog. I feel like if I met them in person they'd be exactly like that. They're also both really talented.
I don't think you'd take it as far as saying "crush"...I reserve that for my husband :) but...there are 2 (outside of my friends' blogs) that I love to check.
One: Someone already mentioned Everything is Pink. Love that blog! What an amazing woman she is. She makes me dream of running a marathon (seriously, y'all!)
Two: One that my niece turned me on to is karlisueludwig.blogspot
(Check this blog out: she is an amazing spiritual Mom with 3 little kids surviving a divorce...her husband left her for another woman. She is trying to make the best of the situation and not let her beat her down.)
I'm linked to other people from MC if that helps any. :) I'm also Daisy from your website, but Amy is my real name.
i will also have to say that i am an admirer of your blog(s). i find links to lots of great things and people from your site.
i admire lots of blogs for different reasons - for their opinions, their creativity, their writing talent, photography, spirituality, etc. etc. it would be seriously hard for me to narrow my blog crushes and i confess that there are times where i have a case of "blenvy".