New Fall Schedule

Now that the new fall T.V. schedule is up and running I'm worried how this is going to work into my blogging schedule. I started blogging during the summer so this hasn't been a problem, until now.

I'm a HUGE bube tube couch potato! Once the boys are in bed, I'm on my lazy boy (no not on Jason - the chair)! ;) I love movies and T.V. I quite enjoy reality shows, teen shows, and anything with military men! Yep, if it has a sniper, secret agent, or fugitive, in it I'm watching it. (he he)
Here's my fav shows:
Prison Break
Heroe's
Bachelor
Bionic Woman
Gossip Girl
Private Practice
The Hills (Thanks Mandy!)
Survivor
Grey's Anatomy
Big Shots

Thank goodness for TiVo! What new shows are you watching?
P.S. I finally updated more people onto my 'Blogs I Enjoy' and Friends tool bar. You guys rock and thanks for all your support!
Comments
However, I am so loyal to my shows that if I watch the pilot of a series I'll watch it until it's cancelled. Seriously. I know it's sick, but I love that about me!
I'm so flattered to be on your list! I love your blog!
Desperate Housewives
Hereo's
The Bachelor
The Hills (I have followed that one from Laguna beach and all the seasons lol).
Newport Harbor
Grey's Anatomy
Brothers and Sisters
Trying...
Gossip Girls
Journey Man
Private Practice (although I did not like the first episode so it may be cut).
Survivor
Coming up...
Amazing Race (waiting for that one)
LOST
24
I also watch Sex in the city. Which is kinda trashy.
I love watching teen shows and reality shows. Maybe I love reliving the teen years who knows.
See I am terrible. I am also a puriest I get really mad if people spoil my shows or give me hints. LOL!
Sorry so long...
Like...
What about Brian?
Six degrees.
I too have a lot of favs on TV, too many to list.
I forgot all about Hero's coming back on, :( I had a Booster club meeting at my son's school last night. Hope they will replay it this week. And I'll have to search for the Hills, love that one too. :D
And I love Bionic Woman too, even after one episode.
Have a great day!
Last night when I was laying down I realized that I forgot to add Lost, 24, Project Runway, and Amazing Race. My Absolute Favorites!! I've got to find out when they're coming back on.
I'm loving it that we all have our guilty pleasures! Thanks for letting it out. You ladies Rock!
I still haven't figured out how I'm going to work it all in. Have any of you?
Grey's
Private Practice
Journeyman
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Heroes
Bachelor (sometimes--I get a little sick of bickering)
When a new show comes on and it looks good, I'll usually give it a whirl. Though I have done this often, and haved gotten SO into shows and then - CANCELED. For exa. Vanished, Related (LOVED IT!), 6 Degrees, Windfall(loved my some Dylan from 90210)... it made me wonder if I just picked and liked all the sucky shows.
WHAT?! What about Brian is cancelled? Bummer!
House
E.R. - I have been watching it since it debuted in the Fall of 1994 and I am fiercely loyal to it even though it should have ended awhile back. But I will see it through to the end.
I have also been watching "Dancing With The Stars." and "The Contender" on ESPN.
The other series that I follow pretty loyally are:
What Not to Wear
A Haunting
Intervention
I also like to watch movies on HBO etc. And watch all boxing on ESPN or HBO... another one of my addictions.
So many good programs, so little time.