How You Know...
...when you're done having kids?

(From the Ugly Baby Contest - Crying)
10. When you're in the store and your sister says, "Isn't that baby so cute?" You look at the baby and can honestly say no.
9. When you won't tango with your man while you're ovulating. ;)

8. When you see girls at church that are unkempt, and you no longer have to fight the urge to grab them and do their hair.
7. While planning future family events - you only have the current kiddos in mind and it feels right. (No more planning around pregnancies.)

6. When you give all your baby stuff to your sister and are so excited to have the extra attic room!

5. When you come to terms that the ache you feel for wanting a daughter IS the trial, not the process of raising one.
4. When you no longer linger in the girl clothes department.

3. When you see other mothers and daughters together you think of all the problems you won't have to deal with instead of all the experiences you'll miss out on.

2. When you find the words "Honey, it's time I get snipped." from your husband the most romantic words, and you fall in love with him all over again.

(Old picture)
1. When you look at a picture of your 3 boys and feel content that your family is complete.
(From the Ugly Baby Contest - Crying)
10. When you're in the store and your sister says, "Isn't that baby so cute?" You look at the baby and can honestly say no.
9. When you won't tango with your man while you're ovulating. ;)

8. When you see girls at church that are unkempt, and you no longer have to fight the urge to grab them and do their hair.
7. While planning future family events - you only have the current kiddos in mind and it feels right. (No more planning around pregnancies.)

6. When you give all your baby stuff to your sister and are so excited to have the extra attic room!

5. When you come to terms that the ache you feel for wanting a daughter IS the trial, not the process of raising one.
4. When you no longer linger in the girl clothes department.

3. When you see other mothers and daughters together you think of all the problems you won't have to deal with instead of all the experiences you'll miss out on.

2. When you find the words "Honey, it's time I get snipped." from your husband the most romantic words, and you fall in love with him all over again.

(Old picture)
1. When you look at a picture of your 3 boys and feel content that your family is complete.
Comments
Oh thanks so much for the PIF gifts. I LOVE IT:) :)
I just got my PIF too. How did you know I NEED that binder?!? So great!!! My kids are going to love playing that game too. Thanks!!!
I have always wanted 4 kids. I imagined myself with 2 boys and 2 girls. All typically developed and all with dymanic personalities but easy going and social. Obviously, that's not what ended up happening.
After a lot of prayer and self-reflection I've realized that this is it. It's not "perfect" or ideal. I would like to try once more for a girl, but I know it wouldn't happen. One more energetic, non-sleeping, stubborn, Turk boy would push me over the edge.;)
btw: I have no idea where they get the engergetic, stubborn part - ha ha. We seem to have only 1 mold over here. You can't say we're not consistent.
I see a girl in the store pulling her hair out with a crying baby and hanging on to dear life to the others and I think, "We should stop now while were're ahead!"
Beautiful family.
My oldest is 15 and my youngest is 2 and my sanity could be found somewhere in between-- if I had a chance to look for it!
I have looked at babies and thought, 'yeah, he's cute, but you can take him back now.' I never thought that would happen!
Julie