Ever Feel Like This?

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Thanks Jessica for the link. Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.

This is how I've been feeling for a while now. I've been feeling like I'm a week behind on everything! So, I spent all last week trying to organize my To Do List, Christmas Lists, go through my 45 unread e-mails in my In box, organize my Tip Junkie ideas, update the Executive Homemaker store, etc.

Needless to say, I wore myself out and am now feeling a little under the weather. Jason let me sleep in Sunday and I played hookie from church to rest and relax. I can't remember the last time I had the house to myself. Ahh, it was so peaceful. Today, I'm just kicking back in my pink jammies (Thanks RO & Katrina) and being inspired by on all you blogging ladies!

Check out the Blogtique Challenge - Part 2. Don't miss these great finds!

Comments

Yes, I feel like that, that is why I'm in front of the internet instead of attacking the house like I should be!
Laura said…
I share your same feelings today!!! I am trying to get ALL christmas DONE by Nov 1st so I can enjoy my vacation- thanksgiving- birthday and go on to wedding #4 for the sibblings as well as get ready for baby - ALL BEFORE christmas! AHHH!
donna said…
Yes, i am feeling like that as well. Life is so busy! I need to stop , sit and read a good book!
But i have to much to DO!
Lacie said…
Yes!!! My thoughts exactly- Ha!

When life gets too Crazy...BLOG!Hee Hee!
jenhatch said…
Missed you at church (I wanted to show off my new layers dress!). But I'm so glad you got a day of relaxation - I hope it helped!
Holly said…
I think the internet--esp. blogging ia a great coping mechanism. :) Hang in there! It will all get done I'm sure.
Rochelleht said…
Ah, I'm so glad you're liking your pink pj's! Nothing like cute jammies to make a person feel better! Love ya, girl!

I'm thinking Starbuck's this week?

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary