Drake Found a Cup



I told you Drake is 18 months going on 13 years! ;)

Comments

Jenn said…
LOL!!! To funny!
Anonymous said…
I read "cup" & it took me a minute...I wasn't expecting that kind of cup! How funny!
donna said…
Oh how funny!!!!!
Anonymous said…
hehe, love it :) He's such a babe already!
Laura said…
That is TOO funny!!!
tharker said…
Hilarious! I love that he's already trying to figure out how that thing works.
aurora said…
Hysterical! It took me a minute... I don't have a sporty husband, brothers and I have an all-girl household until little Nick (now 2)-- I was looking and looking... what a hoot!
Lisa said…
I think Drake figured it out faster than Davis ;)
carey said…
Cute cupcakes! I saw those in Family Fun magazine but was too afraid to attempt them. :)

I love being the phantom treat deliverer in our neighborhood! (such cute kiddos you have, Laurie.)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary