Blogtique Challenge

I'm putting my Christmas List together and I've decided that I'm going to purchase the majority of gifts from my fellow bloggers! I would love to support each of you any way I can. Here are some products I'm considering:


Christmas Cards from Aslhey! I can't wait!

For Mom or Grandparents:


Generations of Love Necklace from Tabetha. She has many products that would work for almost any female. ;) Including Christmas ornaments.


Post it Note Holder from Christy

For my Nieces:


Tutu from Bethany.


Pixie Bands from Sharon

For my Friends:


4 Groups of Chocolate from Lauralee

Other Cool Products:


Sassy Camera Strap for the digital scrapbooker or photographer.

Of course there are a lot of products created by women on Executive Homemaker as well.

**Blogtique Challenge**
I'm going to be posting all products created by women on my blog and on TipJunkie.com. Leave a comment and let me know about your product, a friends, or fellow blogger! Let's get the word out and support each other this Christmas season!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love this idea! I might need to grab a tutu for Honor...don't you just wish you could still wear one?!
Anonymous said…
very cute ideas for christmas! great way to support friends.
diana
Laura said…
I might just have to get some of those Pixie Bands- I have been looking for those!
donna said…
What great ideas :)
Camille said…
What a great idea, I'm in!
Lauralee said…
great idea.. I guess especially cause you have something of mine on the list! very cool!
Holly said…
Great idea--more girl power!! Lots of talented ladies out there--thanks for sharing info. about them.
wow! that is some cute stuff! can't wait to get started
Paige said…
Oh, that is such a great idea. I'm saving this blog for when I get around to my Christmas list! My favorite site is Katri's etsy, of course.
onehm said…
Thank you for posting my Christmas Cards. you are too kind!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary