What Color Orange are You?

You Are Cameo

You are understanding and very empathetic.
You don't tend to have acquaintances. Everyone is your friend.
And all of your friends tend to be friends. You have a knack for bringing very different people together.



Make sure you comment and tell me what Color Orange you are. This will help us all bond in flavors of orange.

Totally kidding - I'm making fun of my "You have a knack for bringing very different people together." ;)

Also, check out Part 1 of the Blogtique Challenge on TipJunkie.com! There are some seriously talented women out there. Keep the referral's coming on bloggers who sell a product.

Comments

tharker said…
I am also a Cameo.

I like this quiz. It was quick and I thought they questions were not so abstract and random as some other's that I've done.

I love the question about what kind of people I tend to avoid. I contemplated between mean people and crazy people, but then I decided that sometimes we can't always avoid the crazies, but I make it a point to steer clear of the purposely meanines.
Camille said…
I'm a pumpkin! Realistic and practical, you see the world for how it is.
You know what it takes to succeed in life...
And you're happy to help others reach their goals.

Really, that was hard- apparently I'm not very decisive...
Julianne said…
I'm the same as you! Who would have thought. ;) Fun quiz!
Janice said…
I'm pumpkin orange--go to my blog to see what that means. Oh, I need another Diet Coke.
Lisa said…
I'm an Apricot - Soft and sweet, over time you let your provocative nature shine through.
You are definitely unconventional, but you don't broadcast it.
You offer people a fresh perspective on life - so fresh that it can be shocking!

I am soft & sweet aren't I?
Anonymous said…
i'm a cameo. great friends think alike.
diana
sewfunky said…
I'm a cameo too... :)
Lauralee said…
I'm a pumpkin..
fun quiz!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary