Surfs Up!


I've been planning this picture since I bought these swim trunks back in April. Yeah!


I just had this done at Sears b/c it's easy. The photographer was very fast. She went from one pose to the next quickly and had a lot of energy. I do wish she had waited for Drake (baby) to smile a little better but it worked and we were done in 10 minutes w/o any crying from the boys or from me. ;-}


This is Lisa's (my sister's) favorite picture!

Comments

kelly said…
love them. i especially like the third one... i love it when the boys show affection for one another. those are always my favorites of my boys!
Melissa said…
I agree the third is just precious! How do you get your kids to be good for pictures? Mine just don't have the patience for me to get a good shoot unless they are in a park or something, and then it's more candids than anything.
donna said…
What cute pictures :)
Michelle Alley said…
Cute pictures and love the surf theme. Thanks for visiting my blog!
Michelle said…
Very creative pictures. I love it!
Michelle said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said…
I love this one! So sweet.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary