Mavens

So a bunch of my friends get together on the 2nd Thursday of every month to play games, socialize, and share tips. We're the Mavens! I just got the list of tips from last week and I thought I'd share the goodies!
- http://www.powells.com has a Jane Austen action figure
- You can check out videos for 3 weeks at the Haltom City library just in case you go on vacation.
- Daddy's Footprints Poem
- Mexican Soup recipe
- You can buy liquid soap in a vintage container at Ross or Marshall's for under $5 and also makes a great gift. (No more refilling)
- Funky Monkey boutique has great stuff
- Neutragina has a self tanner with SPF in it.
- To get your child to wash their hands better, there's a squid soap that squirts "ink colored soap" and requires 2 minutes of washing to get off.
Comments