Garden Book Club



Today I was surrounded by elegant beauty! Rochelle completely out did herself and hosted book club in her backyard today. You can read more about it and see more pictures on Rochelle's Blog. Seriously, it was so breathtaking that when I sat down I didn't want to eat. I just wanted to sit there and take in all the "girly beauty". (I've been around blue, rockets, bugs, and sports too long.) I couldn't believe all the love that Rochelle put into the afternoon. It was truly amazing! I really need it.



To top it off, each setting had a little floral sprig with a quote from the book, which we got to take home! Everyone read their quote out loud and agreed that each quote fit us perfectly. My quote was, "It's so easy to be wicked without knowing it, isn't it?" I'll let you be the judge if that fits me. ;-} (However, I don't think I've shown that side to you yet. he he)

Comments

Rochelleht said…
Thanks Laurie. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

Your quote WAS perfect, and that's why I LOVE you, girl!!! ;-)
michelle said…
Thanks for commenting on my blog! What a fun day for you yesterday! Everything looked beautiful!
carey said…
What fun blogs you have! Thanks so much for visiting mine. I look forward to getting to know you better. Love your style!!! :)
carey said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
donna said…
Everything looked so beautiful! Have a wonderful Sunday :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary