Happy Father's Day!

For father's day this year the boys got Jason a watch. This one is casual so he'll wear it when he wears shorts. Don't ask. ;-}

I surprised him with...





...wood hangers! No more plastic hangers! I know this seems a little silly for a guy. But Jason thought it was soo cool. He has always wanted wood hangers. The best part is that I got them at Target, 24 hangers for $15! YEAH! What a steal. Here are more pictures of the closet.



So the boys put bows on the closet door. Dylan told me that it was a face and the door knobs where the nostrils. lol

Comments

Rachel said…
Yeah! A mom to three boys..and they are so cute! I love the swim trunks photo shoot! Would you please come organize my closets!? Holy cow, so clean and pristine. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I look forward to browsing your other site - tip junkies
Anonymous said…
Wow! Your closet is so beautifully organized! Do you hire out those organizational skills? Cute Father's Day idea!
michelle said…
I am headed to Target here in a little while. I think I will pick up some wood hangers! Your closet looks amazing!
Melissa said…
I wish I could get my closet (or bedroom for that matter) to look/stay that clean! I love it. Great idea about the hangers too!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary