Flower Clips

I totally got the project bug yesterday but wanted to do something fast. So, I made cute flower clips for several of my girlfriends daughters. Originally I was going to invite them over so we could do it together but... I decided that might be too much mother/daughter time and it would most likely break my heart knowing I will never have that experience. So I created my own experience and did it myself!

It's so easy, simply cut off the end of the flower so it's flat, slip felt in between the clip, then glue the felt onto the flower. TIP: Be sure to pick flowers that lay completely flat. If they don't it won't look good in your hair because you'll see the clip.

Here's all my creations! I hope the girls like them.

Kaitlyn came over and I gave her the flowers I made for her. Doesn't it look great!

I had to try one on Drake. He LOVED it!
Comments
Drake... don't worry, I put bows on Carson's head and he is still a total "dude" :)
My boys love this. Saturday's we make pancakes or waffles for breakfast. We make the pancake batter a little runny, and then use a turkey baster to make the pancakes. You can make perfect little circle's or really cute shapes. My boys love it.
That's the only tip I have. Oh, and don't spit into the wind.
Good luck with your new website! Looks great!