Time to Outsource!



This year I got smart and asked my sister, Lisa, to take the boys school clothes shopping.  Yep, it's time to outsource that experience.

Here's the thing, I can't help but want my boys in tailored preppy shirts with a collar and streamlined shorts.  I have a problem dressing them older than baby Gap.

I'm completely aware that my boys are almost young men and want to look a little more rugged and cool.  Therefore, I called in reinforcements and had my sister give then each new looks for school.



She did a fantastic job!  Not only did they have the best bonding experience with their Aunt but they love their new looks.  I'm thinking this is a tradition I could get very used to.  It made getting ready for back to school a breeze!

Thank You Lisa!  You're the best!

Comments

aurora said…
Outsourcing is GENIOUS! And she did a fabulous job ;-)
onehm said…
PERFECTION!! You are such a smart mama! And it looks like everyone was happy, which is the best part!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary