Our Trip To Utah - Part 1


 
This year we took our family vacation to Utah.  I had to travel there for a speaking engagement at EVO and so we decided to make it a family affair.  My dad moved to West Jordan a while ago and we felt like it would be a good opportunity to see him as well.



Jason and my Dad had the kids for 4 days while I was in Park City at EVO.  They make a great team as they did all the activities we had laid out before I left!  I was really proud of them.  Sadly, I had the camera and we left our second camera at home so they couldn't take pictures of their adventures.

They went to Garners Village, Toured BYU, Sweet Tooth Shoppe, Kennecott Center, Snowbird and did the Alpine slide and all the activities there, and went hiking.



When I got home on Sunday the boys were a little restless so we took them for a walk and to feed the ducks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary