Chic Click Carnival


This week I'm participating in the Chic Click Carnival. I'm Laurie {from Tip Junkie} and this is my personal blog where I share my life as a wife to a techy husband, mom to three boys, and full time blogger.

My most exciting post on my blog right now is where I finally announced my new eBook: Memories that Endure are Moments that Matter.  It's about turning the little things into something that you and your family will cherish.  It took over 6 months to write and edit and I'm really stoked about it.

My favorite peep of the week is Mama’s Losin’ It. I've met her in real life a couple times and she's fantastic!

Mama's Losin' It

She hosts a writer's workshop each week wehere you'll receive prompts on what to blog about.



Mama Kat is crazy funny and has a quick wit.  I'm going to miss her Bachelorette recaps each week now that the show is ending.



P.S. Christmas in July starts on Tip Junkie this week!

Comments

debi9kids said…
OH! I am so glad you did this example post! I was a little lost. LOL

Great intro and I LOVE MamaKat and REALLY love her Bachelorette recaps as well. (maybe she'll do the Bachelor Pad???)
debi9kids said…
ps I forgot to say, CONGRATS on the book! You always have such fantastic tips, I can't wait to see it.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary