Watch Out - A Wolf is in the House!


(Dylan popping a balloon to see what awards he earned.)

We have been really focusing on Scouting this fall. Dylan turned 9 last month and earned his Wolf!



Dylan is such a sweet and thoughtful boy. Here he is getting ready to give me the mother's pin.



We both earned this hug. Geeze the Wolf was a doozy!



Activities with food - done! After pack meeting we made bugs out of my favorite things on the planet, baked goods. Here's Dylan's twinkie bug.



Drakie and I made a ding dong spider. Yummy! {{You know I ate it!}}

Comments

donna said…
good Job Dylan !
Heather's House said…
That is so sweet! I remember my son doing that. It is such a special time. :) Have a great day and way to go Dylan!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary