The Things That Make Me Giggle



I just love October. It's right after a month full of birthday fun and I'm still giddy and happy from all the celebrations and excuses to see dear people in my life and to show them how much I adore them.

It's also the only month my boys will wear matching shirts! {{evil laugh}}



I love easy and fun gift ideas. Amy gave me this fun Halloween gift for hosting the Dallas GNO party. I believe she's hooked you up with a free download for this label from her blog. She gave me extras to use for friends. Seriously, so thoughtful.


Main Attic Before

October is also when I clean out my attics. The weather is usually cooler which makes it bearable to get in a get my hands dirty. I'm an attic-aholic. I'm in my attics at least 2-3 times a month swapping out toys, decor, etc.



I took everything out of the attic and organized it the way I like it, in a semi-circle. Which gives access to everything I need when I need it.

The boys had a blast rummaging through all their old toys and fun things I stash away for the winter months. You know, when they're completely bored and want something new to play with.


Main Attic After

I know, I'm a crazy person with OCD tendencies. I'm totally OK with that. I can't tell you how good it feels to be healthy enough to lug these heavy bins all on my own and to organize this space. I love to organize it makes me giggle.

Comments

onehm said…
LOVE the t-shirts and your cute little thank-you treat! What a fun friend.
But I am seriously jealous of your attic and it's organization. I'm totally in the mood to get my garage put back together...and clean things OUT for good! Thanks for the inspiration...
Katrine said…
I truly wish I had the love of organization. My husband wishes I had it too! But I always get inspiration from your OCD tendencies!
Traci said…
we just got done organizing our attic too! i would love to one day turn it into a play/craft/storage room!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary