I'm Just Not That Into It



Jason and I had our first date in months and went to see He's Just Not That Into You today during the day. And yes, I sat through the entire thing! Whoohoo. I'm hurting a bit, but nothing a little Advil and lying down won't fix.

I won't give any spoilers but I guess I had higher expectations. I would give it 3 Stars. I guess I expected it to be funnier and lighter. They had one sequence in the movie that I think stumped the flow of it.

Forget all the promotion, it's a "chick flick" NOT a date movie. My advice, see it with your girlfriends and then go to Starbucks and talk about all your ex-boyfriends. {{snicker}}

Comments

Chanda said…
Bummer - you should have gone to Underworld. Total date movie. ;)
Bond Girl 007 said…
oh I saw Taken...This weekend at 10:45 pm it was SOOO WORTH IT...and totally a wonderful date movie. glad to hear you are doing better.
Bonnie Mills said…
I agree with you on your review. Barry and I saw it and he didn't like it that much either. I will say that we're excited to see the new movie "Push" It looks awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary