What's your take on Toe Cleavage?

I was shopping online a couple weeks ago for a Valentine's dress when I found these shoes. I ordered them and have been awaiting their arrival ever since.
When I opened them up, they were even more beautiful then I had expected. However, now I have another problem, they show toe cleavage. Ugh! Usually I have a strict policy against such a fashion no-no but I just adore them. Yes, leave it to something sexy to challenge my moral standards. {{snicker}}
(I'm not even going to be able to wear them for Valentine's Day due to my surgery.) So should I keep them or take them back? What's your take on toe cleavage?
Comments
Meaning, I have too many issues to deal with to worry about that one.
Plus, you look great in them, so just save them for after the dance. ;-)
Your shoes are sweet! If someone mentions your "toe cleavage" just tell them to avert their eyes!
Too funny!
Thanks for giving me a little giggle. :)
-Jill
I heard the guys on a radio show once talking about how sexy it was!!? Anyway, since I have chubby feet, toe cleavage on me looks a little, well... R rated! :D
i have no idea about toe cleavage nor heard about it, but if it is a cute shoe, wear it.
from reading this post, i realize i have broken all shoe rules. i wear all open toe shoes and don't really care. that's why you look more in fashion than i do. you actually pay attention to detail. but you are already beautiful, so it's a bonus, everything you put on- works out.
keep em.
love,
di (the di from az, i realize i'm in competition with another di)
I HATE toe cleavage. That said, I have it almost everyday. With today's shoe styles, it's just to hard to avoid.