Grandparent Post


Where's Drake?


There he is!



Drake and I were watching Max & Ruby when I realized a little later that I was the only one watching it. (Sort of, I was on the computer.) Drake had fallen asleep on the laundry. It's the first nap he's taken in probably over a year.

Comments

Chanda said…
Psht! Max and Ruby - so fake. No one is that nice and patient with their younger siblings.
Anonymous said…
True Dat!! And seriously, where's the Mom?
Karli said…
Oh how I love the little nap moments we don't get enough of in our lives! This may or may not have happened to me on occasion too. You know, be blogging away or checking my subscriptions (which incidentally include both your personal blog and Tip Junkie) and one of my three little boys has conked out right beside me! Thanks for the fun posts!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary