A LONG December
The past 1 1/2 month's I was in too much pain to even think about capturing family moments on film let alone blogging about them. However, now that I'm on the road to recovery I can give the Grandparents a couple Kodak moments they missed.

Santa had a great time on Black Friday (the morning before she hurt her back) and got some great deals for the boys.

I was really worried that this Christmas wasn't going to be a memorable one. I should have had better faith in the resilience of children. They were so grateful for their gifts and had such a fun morning.

Drake screamed after opening EVERY present. It caught on with the other boys and needless to say it was a loud but exciting morning.

My mother showed Dylan a picture of me when she was here over the weekend and he said, "Oh. That was when Mom could bend."
So here you go, another picture of Drake screaming like a banshee and me bending. {{giggle}}

One of the traditions we have is Santa writing the boys a letter every Christmas morning. They get such a kick out of it. Soon they'll recognize Jason's handwriting. :)

Lisa came back into town to help out and as usual she was willing to roll up her sleeves and do what needed to be done. After decorating my house for Christmas, she also took everything down. Her help was invaluable!

It was a rough day putting Christmas away and not everyone was up to the challenge.

Neither was Drake, he was so ticked off. He kept yelling, "What u doin'? Santa be right back!" The boy was dead serious and kept repeating it over and over again. It was hysterical.

My Grandparents (my Dad's parents) came to visit us on their way home from serving a mission at Nauvoo. It was so nice to see them however it was a day or two before my surgery, I could no longer walk, and I was miserable, so their visit was very short.

All in all it was a tough month but thanks to Jason, and amazing friends and family we've been doing well and the boys have felt incredibly loved.

Santa had a great time on Black Friday (the morning before she hurt her back) and got some great deals for the boys.

I was really worried that this Christmas wasn't going to be a memorable one. I should have had better faith in the resilience of children. They were so grateful for their gifts and had such a fun morning.

Drake screamed after opening EVERY present. It caught on with the other boys and needless to say it was a loud but exciting morning.

My mother showed Dylan a picture of me when she was here over the weekend and he said, "Oh. That was when Mom could bend."
So here you go, another picture of Drake screaming like a banshee and me bending. {{giggle}}

One of the traditions we have is Santa writing the boys a letter every Christmas morning. They get such a kick out of it. Soon they'll recognize Jason's handwriting. :)

Lisa came back into town to help out and as usual she was willing to roll up her sleeves and do what needed to be done. After decorating my house for Christmas, she also took everything down. Her help was invaluable!

It was a rough day putting Christmas away and not everyone was up to the challenge.

Neither was Drake, he was so ticked off. He kept yelling, "What u doin'? Santa be right back!" The boy was dead serious and kept repeating it over and over again. It was hysterical.

My Grandparents (my Dad's parents) came to visit us on their way home from serving a mission at Nauvoo. It was so nice to see them however it was a day or two before my surgery, I could no longer walk, and I was miserable, so their visit was very short.

All in all it was a tough month but thanks to Jason, and amazing friends and family we've been doing well and the boys have felt incredibly loved.
Comments
Take Care of you!!! I would help too if I were closer! So if you need anything from CT, just let me know!!
I had to laugh because as I read I thought, I think Santa got your littlest boy and my littlest boy identical presents this year! And then you see that your grandparents served a mission in Nauvoo... so did my dad's parents. Small world.
Feel better quick!
Despite your painful back probably making you miserable, your Christmas seemed lovely!
Hope you feel better and better each day!
Thinking of you and hope you get better fast!