Fun Movie Intro's!

I've been watching TONS of movies lately and I love a great opening. So I've got to give props to a couple which have gone above and beyond:


Adventures in Babysitting


My Best Friends Wedding


Hitch

Watching movies is my 2nd favorite thing to while flat on my back. {{he he he!}}

What are your favorite movie intro's?

Comments

Lisa-Marie said…
Even flat on your back you are still funny!!!! I bet you've been doing more movie watching than....

I had surgery this last week (very minor in comparison to yours) and I've been thinking of you. I cannot imagine how tired of watching t.v. you must be!

Keep letting others watch over you. You deserve it.
Hollyween said…
I'm so glad you can stand part of the time. I love a good movie opening too. I think 'My best friend's wedding' is a definite fave. Keep getting better!
Allison said…
I couldn't find it on You Tube, but maybe it's a movie you should see anyway, if you haven't yet. She's Out of Control with Tony Danza, a good intro and a classic 80s movie.
Anonymous said…
I'm with you on My Best Friend's Wedding...love that intro! Clever post. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary