Legally Blonde
I love talking about hair. So since I'm cooped up trying to take my mind off reality. I thought I'd watch one of my favorite movies and document all the fun hair styles featured. If you're looking for a new "do" for 2009, consider yourself hooked up.
Granted Elle had several hair stylists, fake hair to make it fuller, and all kinds of tricks of the trade, but now you have several fun looks in one place. Hopefully you can adapt some of these looks for your cut. {{you can thank me later}}


























I'm also in need of some new hair products. What ones can you not live without?
Granted Elle had several hair stylists, fake hair to make it fuller, and all kinds of tricks of the trade, but now you have several fun looks in one place. Hopefully you can adapt some of these looks for your cut. {{you can thank me later}}


























I'm also in need of some new hair products. What ones can you not live without?
Comments
Very informative!
Thanks!
Oh, and I don't have a product, but a tool. My flat iron. Couldn't possibly live without it... well, I could, but I would never leave my house!!
And I just have to say how truly truly sorry I am about your back!!
I hope you feel better soon!!!!
I love Redkin Extreme Anti-Snap and Redkin Satinwear 02 ultimate blow-dry lotion. They rock. I use them after I wash my hair while it's still wet. I also love Redkin All Soft shampoo and conditioner. (Redkin is not paying me to say this!)
Hope your back feels better soon!
Liz
But why? Why in the end of the movie.. during the court scene does her hair look awful and dull??? All throughout the movie I am in hair envy until the end. Any clue?