Thanksgiving in the Mountains
This Thanksgiving we headed out of town with 3 other families and celebrated the holiday in the mountains. It was so nice to get away and celebrate such an important holiday with close friends.

Our kids were so excited to be surrounded with friends and I was just as excited to be with my friends. {{giddy}}

We started off Thanksgiving day making Apple Turkeys.

Drake really got into it.

Then we made Oreo Turkeys.

As you can imagine, they were a big hit.

I went nuts over the table decor but kept it simple since we traveled a long distance.

Here's a picture of the kids table setting.

They kiddos had such an amazing view.

Everyone loved the maze, even Drake.

2 thumbs up on the food and it was such a wonderful day. I have much to be grateful for.

The kids did a lot of exploring and hiking.

And just had a great time being together.

Davis found a new game that he enjoys, Stratego.

We went a bit OTT with pictures on our hike.

Me and my Boys

Wendy and her family

Laurie and her family

Tricia and her family





We sang songs around the campfire and had smores.

The boys got plenty of use out of their army knives. They widdled branches for days!
I got addicted to Sequence as we played several tournaments over the weekend. I'm hoping Santa brings it to me for Christmas. {{hint hint}}
It was such a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by some pretty amazing families. Everyone has so much fun that it actually felt like a vacation instead of a family trip. I adore these Ladies and feel very blessed to have them and their kiddos in my life.

Our kids were so excited to be surrounded with friends and I was just as excited to be with my friends. {{giddy}}

We started off Thanksgiving day making Apple Turkeys.

Drake really got into it.

Then we made Oreo Turkeys.

As you can imagine, they were a big hit.

I went nuts over the table decor but kept it simple since we traveled a long distance.

Here's a picture of the kids table setting.

They kiddos had such an amazing view.

Everyone loved the maze, even Drake.

2 thumbs up on the food and it was such a wonderful day. I have much to be grateful for.

The kids did a lot of exploring and hiking.

And just had a great time being together.

Davis found a new game that he enjoys, Stratego.

We went a bit OTT with pictures on our hike.

Me and my Boys

Wendy and her family

Laurie and her family

Tricia and her family





We sang songs around the campfire and had smores.

The boys got plenty of use out of their army knives. They widdled branches for days!
I got addicted to Sequence as we played several tournaments over the weekend. I'm hoping Santa brings it to me for Christmas. {{hint hint}}
It was such a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by some pretty amazing families. Everyone has so much fun that it actually felt like a vacation instead of a family trip. I adore these Ladies and feel very blessed to have them and their kiddos in my life.
Comments
And sorry to hear about your back. That is a bummer! When are they planning to do the surgery?