Grumpy!

I was trying to save this post until I had the results to share with you but I've got to vent a bit and let it out. I've been seriously so grumpy the past week! I've been diving into project after project trying to keep my spirits up and keep my mind distracted. But it's not working.
I spent 8 hours at the psychologists’ office and had Dylan tested. For what? I have no idea. Learning disorders, audio response issues, ADHD, you name it. I’ve also had his hearing and vision checked.
I'm at a complete loss as to what is going on with my little boy. He's been having problems at school and a couple weeks ago, his teacher called and asked me to take him home. He's also had some problems at church as well.
The doctor needs another week to gather all the testing results and paperwork to come up with his final diagnosis. I’m tired and I don’t want to go through this whole process all over again (like we’ve done with Davis several times already).
I was counting on Dylan to be the “normal” one and to help me out by being a good example for the other two boys. I don’t know what’s in our future but my heart is broken and I’m trying to find the strength to be positive and do what it takes to move forward.
Comments
I hope that things look up for you soon. Know that you are loved, even if there is very little else to hold on to right now!! Good luck!
Love to you...
I admire you so much and think you're doing a great job as a mom! love ya, Michalann
I'm sorry you have to go through all the testing again. it is no fun.
i love ya, diana
I hope things get better for you and for your family :)
I feel ya babe.
For me sometime I just don't want to do it all over again. I just don't wanna. It seems so unfair. And yet we do it anyway because we love them and we want them to be healthy and happy.
I know things will work out, you are such a great mom, I just wish it didn't have to be so hard.
Love ya.
Hang in there. You are A GREAT mom!
P.S. I LOVE our pediatrician in Grapevine. She is an ADHD specialist so if that's up his ally I'll give you her info if you're interested. It's been nice not having to deal with a seperate psychiatrist.
My heart goes out to you guys! I am truly in awe of you. You are such an amazing mom/woman and obviously the Lord knows it. Be good to yourself and your boys especially right now. It's not anyones fault. Trials are apart of life, and luckily we don't have to go through them alone! Hand it over to the Lord and know that he is going to carry you through this tough time.
You all will be in my thoughts and prayers!
xo-
Missy