Dear Boys
Dear Davis & Dylan,
I know that we have had a tough week. But I want you to know that I am not your friend, I am your Mommy. I am determined to do my best as a Mommy and raise you to be wonderful husbands and fathers. No matter what it takes.

I overheard you guys complaining about me the other night and I want you to know that it didn't hurt my feelings. I've complained about you to your daddy a lot this week too!

I'm sorry that I have to teach you to responsibility.

I'm sorry that you choose to learn the hard way about the primary principle of cause and effect - in this case known as consequences to decisions.

"Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it." I hope that we don't have to repeat the entire proceess over tomorrow, but if we do, I'll love you no matter what. It will be hard to LIKE you, but I'll always love you.

I know that we have had a tough week. But I want you to know that I am not your friend, I am your Mommy. I am determined to do my best as a Mommy and raise you to be wonderful husbands and fathers. No matter what it takes.

I overheard you guys complaining about me the other night and I want you to know that it didn't hurt my feelings. I've complained about you to your daddy a lot this week too!

I'm sorry that I have to teach you to responsibility.

I'm sorry that you choose to learn the hard way about the primary principle of cause and effect - in this case known as consequences to decisions.

I'm not quite sure where you got the idea that:

I know it's tough that when you make life harder for Mom, you then have to do some of her chores to make life easier for Mom - but that's just how it works in our house.

- Life is fair.
- Life is easy.

I know it's tough that when you make life harder for Mom, you then have to do some of her chores to make life easier for Mom - but that's just how it works in our house.

"Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it." I hope that we don't have to repeat the entire proceess over tomorrow, but if we do, I'll love you no matter what. It will be hard to LIKE you, but I'll always love you.

Love you when you're choosing right and wrong,
Mommy
Mommy
Comments
-love, Michalann
-love, Michalann
I completely feel ya! Keep it up, it will all work out and they will learn. (at least that's what I tell myself)