All The Ways I Love You ~ Drake's Reaction


As a speaker at BlissDom, you get mailed a box of fabulous swag from the sponsors. This year Hallmark sent a recordable book with a note saying that they know how hard it is to leave your little ones and so here is something to help make the time apart a little easier.

Isn't that so thoughtful!  I know, I know.  The guys over at Hallmark are marketing geniuses.  But it really meant a lot to me since it is really hard getting away.

Here is Drake {and the boys} reactions to the book when I gave it to him.  {{giggle}}  <-- that's a link to our YouTube video. 

xoxo,

Laurie

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is a really cool book. Drake looked mesmorized.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary