My Gig with Marhsalls & TJ Maxx
Do you remember when Proctor and Gamble flew me out and I got to meet Tim Gunn? Well, I got another great trip this time to the head offices at Marshalls & TJ Maxx. I already blogged about it over on Tip Junkie and that lead to another great gig.
They have contracted me out to create three gift guides for them.
- 12 Days of Christmas for the Family - complete with printable tags and poems
- Gift Guide for Men - I'm giving away a $200 gift card {enter quick!}
- Gift Guide for Kids
HA! Who knew I would be the one to learn so much and have such a great time showing people how to shop. I'm so grateful for this new gig and completely humbled for the opportunity. I just hope I don't screw it up. {{crossing fingers!}}

Comments