Scrubbing Bubbles Spa Day

I was invited to a Spa day at the Four Seasons hosted by Scrubbing Bubbles.

The new Scrubbing Bubble Product helps moms fight the morning madness. It is called Extend-A-Clean and you once you use it, it continues to work over the next few days.

Whoohoo - boys sink here I come. I can't wait to see if it will keep the dried up toothpaste from sticking. {{gross!}}


* Amy – Living Locurto & IHeartFaces * Mariah - Humphries Nation * Lynley - Save The Phillips Family * Rebekah – DFW Mama * Candace – MamaMia * Angela * me * Gretchen – Who Put Me In Charge Of These People??? * Shauna – Blah Blah Blog * Rachel – Quirky Momma * Laurie – Tip Junkie * Bianca – Becoming Bianca * Cynthia – Oh So Cynthia * Kim – Savor The Days * not pictured Shannon – Milk and Cuddles & Lea Ann – Mommy’s Wish List *

I had such a fun time and it was great to meet so many Dallas bloggers. Oh yeah, the message and facial wasn't too shabby either. {{squeal in delight}}

Powered by Whrrl


You can also check out more pictures on Whrrl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary