The Uglies and the Pretties



What am I reading right now? The Uglies & Pretties series by Scott Westerfeld. {{love it!}}

Seriously, I can not put the books down. It's becoming a problem trying to get all of my work done. {{shhh don't tell}}

Comments

aurora said…
Wow! Love that picture!

I really liked the books--mostly. I am on Specials now. (not quite as good...)
Chanda said…
Ha ha! Your picture is hilarious. I am on the Specials now too.
Heather said…
Those books are great. My favorite is actually The Extras which is the fourth book and not exactly part of the trilogy.
Karen said…
I read these quite a while ago - when I went to see Ellen when Daniel was born. They have an intersting premis, but I didn't like the later ones as much as the first 2!!!
Karen said…
By the way!!! Loved the "special effect" with your picture!!! Way too cute!!!!!
jennyonthespot said…
Look at all your fancy picture taking-ness!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary