Death 2 Spam

I realize I'm being a bit over dramatic - but I'm so sick and tired of spammers! I manage 3 blogs and I can not tell you how annoying it is to have to constantly be logging into my accounts to delete some random comment with inappropriate links.
Dude.
I'm done. Therefore, I will now be moderating all my comments. Granted I don't get many these days anyway. I've been a terrible blog commenter myself and have not been abiding by the golden rule of blogging: "Comment unto others as they have commented unto you."
I hope you understand and it's not too annoying to wait until I approve your comment. I know I love it when I see my comment automatically appear. {{so much fun}}
Sorry Ladies. Just know that I completely adore you even if I haven't told you lately.
Hugs!
Comments
You are going to be at BlissDom! And I am THRILLED to meet you!
I've read your blog for a long time...and I used to comment. But time and kids got the best of me..and I've just been glancing.
Those days are over, sister! Can't wait to see you!
Sorry about the lame-Os out there..
:)
Silly girl!! I'm stalking you here now too....
I need to send you my closet post!!! Chat me up!