Still Trying To Save A Buck



Yep, I'm still at it! Couponing, I spent $140.39 and I saved $169.78. Whoohoo!



I was in a huge rush and didn't have time to lay everything out nicely this week. Lame, I know.



That night dinner was an easy one with lots of free food.

Comments

Connie said…
I miss my old days of couponing. Sadly, Utah doesn't double them.
Kathy T. said…
I just have to say how much I love your blog! You are so fun! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
I need to learn more about couponing. But Laurie....we need to talk. All those plastic bags.....and paper plates. GASP!
You're so cute.
Anonymous said…
Kim - I know, I know. I'm an SUV driving, non-recycling, republican. I can't help it.

Although, I finally did buy some cute grocery bags. They're darling and will use them next week. :) See - I'm making an attempt.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary