Is Social Media a Fad?



Ladies!

I have really been surprised at how many Mom-prenuers (women with at-home businesses) do not have a Facebook Fan Page AND a Networked Blog page for their business, do not have a blog, or a twitter account.

This thing called "social media" is not a fad and will not go away just because you don't understand it. If you want to make money online from your home - please sign up for these accounts and play around with it for a while. If you need help, I know a thing or two and would be happy to help you out. If I can't answer your question - I know someone who can.

Please catch up!

If you aren't trying to make money online - ignore me all together. {{cheesy grin}}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary