I was Featured on ProBlogger - Sort Of

I've been a fan of Darren the ProBlogger for quite a while. He's the guy in the know and has created the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog workshop which is free and full of fabulous tips. I've followed his workshop for 2 years in a row with great results.

c_41

So you can imagine my excitement when I read this article How to Promote Your Blog with a Giveaway from guest blogger Olivia over at ProBlogger and saw the Tip Junkie Giveaway Directory mentioned in today's article. {{squeal in delight}}

c_42

Shut up! {{said in complete denial}}

Tip Junkie was listed 3rd behind Prize.net which charges a fee because they are so widely used.

I launched the Tip Junkie Giveaway Directory in February because I was recovering from back surgery and was receiving over 100 e-mails a week from people wanting me to announce their giveaways. I wanted to help but could no longer undertake the work load. It was created out of necessity and on a complete whim.

In all honestly, I haven't done a thing to promote the giveaway directory. I've felt a little guilty about it at times. I guess that worry was for nothing and it's doing it's job. {{whew}}

Drake has been cranky all day and it's been terribly difficult to get anything done. I so needed this little uplift to the day.

Everyone needs a little validation every once in a while.

Comments

Laura said…
That's awesome Laurie. I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your directory as well. Quick, easy and efficient...right up my alley :)
Traci said…
your directory is great! i love to look around and see what i find! amazing you were able to put it all together and so well, so yes you deserve a huge pat on the back!
kelly said…
congrats! it is so well deserved!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary