Twilight Songs

I know this post is going to seem like I have WAY too much time on my hands. But life is kinda stress full right now. {{pulling hair out}}
How do I deal with it? Like I always have, through music.
I've been on my computer all afternoon. I'm all caught up on Tivo and without movies in my mailbox. So I thought I'd YouTube some fun music while I frantically tried to answer all the "to do's" in my inbox. Here's what I found. Enjoy!
Official Twilight Sound Track Songs {{apparently - don't take my word for it.}}
YouTube Preview of all the songs
1. Muse - Supermassive Black Hole {{LUV it}}
2. Paramore - Decode
3. The Black Ghosts - Full Moon {{luv it}}
4. Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest
5. Mutemath - Spotlight (Twilight Mix) {{luv it}}
6. Perry Farrell - Go All The Way
7. Collective Soul - Tremble for My Beloved
8. Paramore - I Caught Myself
9. Blue Foundation - Eyes on Fire - {{LUV it}}
10. Rob Pattinson - Never Think - {{LUV it}}
11. Iron & Wine - Flightless Bird, American Mouth {{My favorite!!!}}
12. Carter Burwell - Bella's Lullaby {{luv it}}

Have you heard these songs called the Twilight Hour with the Mitch Hansen Band? The first one is so freakin' funny!
These aren't the actual names of the songs, I just picked out the best lyrics for each song.
1. Jacob Black - Nothin' but a Dog {{too funny!}}
2. Edward Cullen - I haven't heard my heart beating for 90 years {{sweet}}
3. I fear #3 {{hehe}}
4. Jacob Black - When the Cold one came (We'll all grow old, you'll have no soul)
5. Alice - You don't even know the things she can see. It'd be clearer if you'd make up your mind. {{I love Alice}}
The day is now over and my inbox is now empty. {{relief}}
Comments